- No period data has been added yet
- This excavation is the result of a chance discovery. The site comprises a series of ancient riverbeds which must relate to the ancient river Auser (Serchio), the course of which moved progressively northwards partly due to a series of floods. The earlist t... Read More
- This study deals with the investigations conducted on a stratigraphical portion of the Pisa – San Rossore’s basin. It represent a lenght of a riverbed that was part of the compound harbour system of ancient Pisa, joining sea and river navigation. In the sp... Read More
- Andrea Camilli. 2005. Il contesto delle navi antiche di Pisa. Un breve punto della situazione. FOLD&R Italy: 31.
- Anna Ferrarese Lupi. 2008. Residuals, Remains of Alluvial Deposits and Shipwrecks in the Stratigraphical Basin of Pisa San Rossore. A sample from the 1998-1999’s excavations as a case study. FOLD&R Italy: 128.