- No period data has been added yet
- This was the second season of excavations in the locality of Ronchetrin at Gazzo Veronese. A 60 × 4 m trench was opened with the aim of gaining further data about the line, construction techniques and dating of the Roman road that ran from Hostilia to Vero... Read More
- This was the third excavation campaign in the locality of Ronchetrin at Gazzo Veronese. A 17 × 5 m trench was opened in order to further investigate the necropolis situated along the Roman road known as the “via Claudia Augusta Padana”, uncovered in 2015. ... Read More
- This was the fourth excavation campaign in the locality of Ronchetrin at Gazzo Veronese. The areas opened in 2015-2016 were extended to the south (25 × 5 m) and the north (20 × 10 m) in order to obtain further data from the necropolis situated along the vi... Read More
- This was the fifth campaign of excavations in the territory of Gazzo V.se – locality of Ronchetrin as part of the GaVe Project (Indagini archeologiche a Gazzo Veronese – Verona). New trenches were opened and those opened in 2014 and 2017 were extended with... Read More
- Patrizia Basso - Valeria Grazioli - Sabrina Masotti - Jessica Mongillo - Marcella Giulia Pavoni - Marina Scalzeri - Elisa Zentilini . 2021. Roman Cemeteries in Gazzo Veronese (VR) along the via Claudia Augusta . FOLD&R Italy: 498.