Archaeological excavations were undertaken as per development activity.
Two mutilated tombs, part of a larger catacomb complex, were uncovered in the south eastern periphery of the plot. Being previously looted these tombs were excavated in February 2008.
Six circular pits, probably vats, were also uncovered in the plot. These vats appear to be linked by a series of channels.
The report writing for this activity is currently undergoing.
- Nathaniel Cutajar - Superintendence of Cultural Heritage
- Christian Mifsud - Freelance
- Clive Vella - Freelance
- Renata Zerafa - Freelance
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage
- Private Land Developer - Freelance
- No files have been added yet